The upscale neighborhood of Fairbanks Ranch is made up of two gated communities on approximately 1,240 acres. It has 600 custom estate homes, all offering privacy and security . It is home to some of the most exclusive real estate in the nation and residents include successful entrepreneurs, professional athletes, socialites and celebrities.
Development & Location
The community of Fairbanks Ranch was established in the 1930s and was named after actor Douglas Fairbanks who starred in silent films as the lead role in 1920s movies like “The Mark of Zorro” and “Robin Hood”.
Fairbanks Ranch is widely known for its equestrian facilities, its exclusive golf courses and country clubs, and luxurious Spanish-Mediterranean-style homes.
Fairbanks Ranch shares its northern border with Rancho Santa Fe and Black Mountain Ranch. To the east, you will find Black Mountain Ranch and Torrey Highlands. To the west, there is Rancho Santa Fe.
Fairbanks Ranch is centrally located with easy access to nearby shopping, fine dining, golf courses, equestrian centers, parks and country clubs. It’s also a short hop to the beach at Del Mar. Just 25 miles from downtown San Diego, commuting is relatively easy with access to the I-5 and I-15. The Amtrak Coaster is also accessible at the nearby Solana Beach station.
The community of Fairbanks Ranch is split between two security gated sections. The Fairbanks Ranch HOA manages and operates more than 75 acres of parks and outdoor amenities, giving residents access to plenty of outdoor activities.
Fairbanks Ranch residents enjoy:
- Close proximity to several exclusive Clubs including the Fairbanks Ranch Country Club, Del Mar Country Club, and Rancho Valencia and local Golf Courses, Tennis Clubs and Equestrian Centers
- Only minutes away from the prestigious Del Mar Beach, Solana Beach and Encinitas
- Weekend Farmers Market, famous for its fresh cut flowers, farm to table fruits and vegetables and amazing food.
- Community clubs and family friendly events throughout the year, including: Spring Fling, The Summer BBQ, The Halloween Bash and The Winter Wonderland.
- Luxury community clubhouse with tennis and basketball courts
- Community lake
- Community equestrian center
Top-rated schools in Fairbanks Ranch are part of either the Rancho Santa Fe School District or the San Diego Unified School District including:
- Diegueno Country School (fees apply)
Cathedral Catholic High School (fees apply)
We would love to help you find your dream home in Fairbanks Ranch. Reach out to find out more.