HIP & HISTORIC HOME IN THE HEART OF SOUTH PARK
- Status: SOLD
- Open houses – January 22nd, 2 – 5 PM
- Close of Escrow Date: TBA
- 3 bedroom
- 2 bathroom
- 1,490 square feet
- Asking Price $779,000 – $819,000
- Sold for $795,000
WHY WE LOVE IT
Charming and contemporary, you don’t often get to say those two words in one sentence! this craftsman style home is recently remodeled and located in one of the major historic urban communities in San Diego. It’s spacious with ample storage and has that great open floor plan that everyone loves. The large bedrooms do not share any major walls and the generous laundry room can double as a “mud room” from the back yard. The stylish laminate wood flooring, crisp white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, marble quartz countertops, refinished built ins & fireplace, accent tiling & more, make this home move-in ready and enviable by all!
MATT’S FAVORITE FEATURES
- Storage shed! It’s huge and awesome for tinkering
- Smart alarm system keeps the property secure
- Super OPEN
- Outdoor fire pit and bench
MICHELLE’S FAVORITE FEATURES
- Amazing location! Walking distance to so many great shops and a quick drive to airport and downtown
- Brand new EVERYTHING – floors, paint, lighting, appliances, really enjoyable
- Xeriscaped backyard (no need to water, garden, mow…nothing!)
- Walk in closets in two rooms!
- Fire pit. I know Matt said it, but it’s such a cool space to hang in!